Friday, January 29, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Just found a couple of photos I forgot to upload to the digital world. This one is from when I decided to sweep the back patio of all the leaves a couple of weekends ago. I thought Justin might like some fresh air. I think I need to get him his own broom...


Of course he wanted to do it by himself...

 

 All that manual labor makes a kid tired...well, really he was having some tummy troubles that weekend and woke up early from a nap crying, so Mommy had to rock him back to sleep and I didn't have the heart to put him back in his crib. It worked out okay because I got to catch up on some reading while I sat in the rocking chair. Besides, there's something endearing about a kid sleeping on your shoulder...

No comments:

Post a Comment