Monday, April 19, 2010

Mommy and Me Day

Justin and I are having a Mommy and Me day today. I took the day off work so we could to a special playdate with the Mother's Group I belong to. We went to U-Me Place in Menlo Park...it's kind of like a fancy Gymboree (with typical prices to match!) but since it was sponsored by the Mother's Club, it was half off today. 

Justin made a beeline for the play speedboat. Lots of buttons to push and wheels to turn!


Next he decided to cook himself a little something to eat.

 First, get your mise-en-place.
Add a little water...

Then stir it all together!

After we left, I realized I left my laptop at work and needed it for an early morning meeting tomorrow, so we swung by work to say hi. Needless to say, my office was almost as interesting as the playdate!

 I'm sorry, my Mommy isn't here right now. May I take a message?
So many things to do...I need to write that down on a post-it!

It's been a busy morning...nap time for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment