Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nearing the End of Summer

I love summertime...long days, hot weather as an excuse to eat ice cream...well, it's actually been pretty cold this summer (although that doesn't stop me from eating ice cream!). This past weekend it was actually warm enough to play out in our back patio. I let Justin water the plants with the hose and he obliged by watering the plants, the patio wall, the patio doors, the roof over the patio, the house, himself, and me.

And since the entire tomato plant was well watered, Jay decided to show Justin how to pick the tomatoes. Believe me, since food was involved, the kid caught on real quick! I think I heard the lightbulb going off in his head! Here's the video plus some other pics:





Playing with his balloon sword
Eating broccoli like a good boy
Having a bad hair day
Checking out the Natural Bridges in Santa Cruz


No comments:

Post a Comment