Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Present for Me!

Some of you know that I have been looking for a new car since the summer. I haven't been in too much of a rush only because darn Honda has made their cars to be way too reliable. But I've been ready to move on from my 12 year old Accord for a while now and get a car that has more features on it than a sunglasses holder and power locks.

So we finally bit the bullet the day after Christmas and bought a 2011 Acura RDX SH-AWD in Polished Metal Metallic/Ebony! We went to Hopkins Acura in Redwood City who brought the car over from Concord. I'd been searching for months for this particular model and color so I was excited to finally get it!

Here's a pic of my new toy:




Justin's first words when he saw the car in the garage this morning was "Car! Big Car!" (okay, it actually sounded like "Cah! Beeg cah!")

So excited! It's so weird to sit behind the wheel of such a nice car and know that it's all mine and I earned it! :) Okay, enough gushing from me...when you only buy a car every 12 years, it's cause for a little excitement :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love it. Sooooo much cooler than a minivan (I know, I drive one, I'm a nerd).

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete