Pineapple Classic
Well, I'm woefully behind again on my blogging. I hope to catch up soon (famous last words!) But I wanted to share just a few pics from an obstacle race that Jay and I ran in last week. Yup, you read that right, an OBSTACLE RACE that I RAN in. Will wonders never cease? Considering I am of the exercise-adverse club, running even part of a 5K is a big deal for me. Jay was a great support. We had to carry a pineapple with us the whole way and Jay lugged that thing most of the way, all the while checking on me to make sure I hadn't collapsed in a ditch somewhere behind him.
But we made it out safely with just a few scrapes and bruises from crawling through tubes, climbing walls, jumping through tires, and making it over hurdles. A fun event and something that Jay wants to do again next year...maybe we'll even train next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment