Monday, August 13, 2012

2 months!

I took Brandon in for his two month check-up today. Here are his stats:

Weight: 14 lbs (92%)
Length: 24" (84%)
Head: 16" (63.5%)

The little porker got a clean bill of health and earned himself 4 immunizations. Poor thing is sleeping off the trauma now.

For those of you who are wondering how Brandon compares to Justin at this age, I dug up Justin's stats:

Justin's Weight: 13 lb, 7 oz (88%)
Justin's Length: 24" (87%)
Justin's HC: 15.75" (52%)

So it looks like Brandon is edging Justin out right now. One thing is for sure - we grow 'em big in the Wong Family!

Of course, the most exciting news is that Brandon slept from 10:15p to 7a last night!! Woohoo!! And of course, the first thing I had to do was rush to Brandon's room to make sure he was okay. I don't want to jinx anything, but hopefully this is the start of some more restful nights for me. Fingers crossed!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment