Wednesday, March 13, 2013

9 months

I think the days of Brandon sitting nicely for a photo are long gone. He turned 9 months on Sunday and I tried for two days to get a nice picture of him with his little sign. You can see the "results" below...

Brandon is definitely an active one. He's cruising now and likes to go up the stairs if we let him. I wonder if it's a younger brother thing, trying to keep up with Justin. At any rate, he's much more active than Justin was at this age. Yikes!

He still only has two teeth, but has decided he doesn't like babyfood anymore. He'd probably eat a steak if I let him. But for now it's tofu and avocado and banana while I try to figure out what he can actually eat right now. He definitely has an appetite like Justin. Sometimes I catch Brandon staring at Justin during dinnertime while Justin is eating a drumstick and Brandon has this expression on his face like, "One day that will be mine!"

I've also realized that, being a mommy to two (three?) boys, who needs a gym? I get enough exercise trying to keep up with these guys!

 
This is probably the best photo of the lot ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment