Monday, June 10, 2013

One Year Old!

Happy Birthday to the Littlest Wong! He is the big O-N-E today! How time flies! He just starting walking on Saturday...he's still a bit cautious and prefers to crawl, but he can take about 5-7 steps by himself now. Now begins the stage where Mommy is constantly having a heart attack watching him toddle around and hoping he doesn't bang into anything!

I'm almost out the door for a business trip, but wanted to share a few photos first!

It's a good thing I tried taking his picture the day before. I didn't have a chance to draw up the piece of paper, but this is the best one...
Managed to get a nice shot of the boys together
This is what it looked like this morning
He just wanted to play...not amused
Trying to get his brother's attention


No comments:

Post a Comment