I really wanted to have another family photoshoot when Brandon turned one. Luckily Jay was willing to humor me and we were able to book our same photographer as last time when Justin turned one (Christine Szeto Photography - She is probably ACTUALLY one of the genuinely nicest people I've ever met!)
We took these photos at Holbrook Palmer Park in Menlo Atherton at Christine's suggestion, which turned out to be a great location. To tell the truth, with the way the boys were acting on one of the hottest days this summer, I wasn't sure she was going to get ANY good photos. But as evidenced below, she was able to capture some great moments! It's so nice to have some nice photos of the Wong boys.
Now if I could only get around to framing the prints...
We took these photos at Holbrook Palmer Park in Menlo Atherton at Christine's suggestion, which turned out to be a great location. To tell the truth, with the way the boys were acting on one of the hottest days this summer, I wasn't sure she was going to get ANY good photos. But as evidenced below, she was able to capture some great moments! It's so nice to have some nice photos of the Wong boys.
Now if I could only get around to framing the prints...




















awesome pix! totally worth the money to capture these moments!
ReplyDelete