Friday, January 22, 2010

15 Months

Well the little rugrat is 15 months old now and I'll try to refrain from the common refrain of, "I can't believe how fast he's growing!" (Oops, I guess I just said it.) It's getting to be a lot more fun being around Justin since he's getting more and more interactive and playful. He knows when things are silly and is definitely starting to develop the toddler michieviousnous. Sometimes I'll hear him giggling in the backseat while I'm driving and when I look back, see that's he's taken both socks off. I'll say, "Justin, what happened to your socks?" and he'll grin at me, giggle, and kick his bare little toes at me. He also likes blowing raspberries (thanks Uncle Kevin), which seems to be the funniest thing in the whole world to him right now.

Hopefully everyone in the Bay Area survived the El Nino storms this week. The wind sure was howling and the rain pelting by our house. I would wake up early early in the mornings and couldn't go back to sleep, worrying that a window would blow out or that Justin would wake up.  I guess I should have remembered that Justin takes after his dad. Jason was snoring happily beside me and not a peep out of Justin. In fact, in the morning when I went into Justin's room, he was sleeping peacefully on his back with both hands behind his head. What a life.

I'll end with a recent pic of Justin at bath time. We periodically take these photos to blackmail him later when he becomes a teenager. Because really, what's the point of being a parent if you can't mess with your kid every now and then?


1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie-pie! You guys need to bring him out here for some Chicago fun.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete