Okay, so I'm bit behind in my blog posts...it's been crazy lately. We moved into our new house on Justin's birthday a couple of weeks ago, so between unpacking and the craziness of tradeshow season at work, all I want to do lately is sleep! But here we go...
Justin was a trooper on his birthday. We spent the whole day packing up our San Carlos house and unpacking into the Belmont house. Thank goodness for Cars 2 on tv, the iPad, and Uncle Kevin and his girlfriend Sandy who managed to keep Justin occupied all day long. By evening time, everyone was completely worn out, so it was nice to take a little time to have some cake and presents for our favorite three year old.
It's hard to believe that he's three already and can actually carry on a conversation with people. We celebrated his second birthday in Hawaii last year and that was when he really first started talking. I don't think he's stopped talking in the ensuing year!
So it looks like Year 3 will be filled with "I can do it myself!", attempts at potty training, and learning the names of all the trains on Thomas and Friends (fun). But our little Chubby McStinkerson isn't so little anymore: he's 35.5" tall and weighs 36.5 lbs! I'm pretty sure he's as big as some 5 year olds!
Here are some pics from our little birthday celebration:




No comments:
Post a Comment