Thursday, November 3, 2011

Justin's First Field Trip

Justin has been in preschool now for about 8 months and I think he really enjoys it. It's been good for him to learn how to listen to a teacher and socialize with kids his own age. For me it's been a kick to experience all those "typical" school activities that I haven't participated in since I was a kid myself. 

So Justin's first official field trip was to the Pumpkin Patch on the Friday before Halloween. You know, I've always driven by these random "patches" and thought they were kind of cheesy. But apparently to a group of preschoolers, it's great fun! There was a small petting zoo with a goat, some terrified rabbits, and some equally terrified chicks. There was also a tractor "hay ride" that went around in a small circle. For some reason Justin thought it was great and went on it like seven times! He was less interested in actually picking out a pumpkin. Boys.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment