I know that most of this little blog's readership is on Facebook and already knows this news, but since I posted this link on our annual Christmas card, I thought I should include the news here as well. Here's the big Wong news of the season:
Baby Wong is due somewhere around June 9 (I'm currently 15 weeks). And to answer the typical questions:
1. I've had a lot more nausea than I did with Justin. Most of it has subsided, but I still get queasy in the evenings (not a good thing for a working mama who's trying to wrap Christmas gifts)
2. And no, Justin has no clue. We've mentioned it to him a couple of times, but he's more interested in his trains and dinosaurs. In the meantime, we're trying to transition him out of the crib and starting potty training so he doesn't regress too much come June!
Stayed tuned in the next few weeks when I go into for my regular ultrasound to see if we can tell what gender the newest rugrat is!

Any news on gender of the newest rugrat...er rugratte? ;)
ReplyDelete@Bonnie, not yet...my ultrasound is on January 18th ;)
ReplyDelete