Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Preschoolers on the Farm


About a month ago, I signed Justin up for a three class series at a local farm called "Preschoolers on the Farm". The kids got to see pigs and chickens and cows and sheep and Justin LOVED it. I, on the other hand, went to one class, and then made Jay take Justin to the last two. You know there's lots of mud and poop on farms?? No thank you, not for the pregnant princess here :) (Shhh, Mommy used the free time to peacefully peruse the local farmer's market all by herself)

Take a look below. Justin is the kid in the puffy dark blue jacket. It's COLD on the farm in the mornings!

Meeting the sheep


Meeting the new baby lamb


Uh, I think he's trying to milk the sheep. I'm not sure the sheep appreciated that.


Meeting the goats




Eating an organic carrot fresh from the ground!




Each class ended with storytime with Miss Stacey.


Uh, not the farm, but part of the gym outing hosted by my mommy's group that same afternoon.


There was no way I was getting into the foam pit in my condition! You'd probably need a crane to fish me out! But the boys had a great time :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment