With the advent of springtime and warmer weather, I thought Brandon might want to show you the guns he's been working on all winter.
You can also see that we took him to the barber this past weekend. Jay and Justin were getting their hair cut, so I asked the lady if she would do Brandon's too. Brandon did pretty well. He of course started crying once all the cut hair started poking him, but luckily the lady was fast. *Sniff* Now he doesn't look like a baby anymore! On the plus side, his hair is sticking up again :)
You can also see that we took him to the barber this past weekend. Jay and Justin were getting their hair cut, so I asked the lady if she would do Brandon's too. Brandon did pretty well. He of course started crying once all the cut hair started poking him, but luckily the lady was fast. *Sniff* Now he doesn't look like a baby anymore! On the plus side, his hair is sticking up again :)
| I had to give him something to chew on so he would sit still for more than one second. |

No comments:
Post a Comment