Wednesday, May 15, 2013

April Round-up

Since I'm woefully behind on my blogging, here is an April round-up of miscellaneous photos from the Wong clan!

Babies are so cute and cuddly when they're fresh from the bath!
 
Brandon can stand pretty well on his own now.
This is the first time Justin has agreed to get his face painted. It was Week of the Young Child at school. I believe he is a Tiger. This is his growly face.
Either that or he's constipated...
I finally got a chance to put this Cal rally tie onesie on Brandon. It's so cute!
Unfortunately, Brandon is already too big to snap it at the bottom, so we just pretended it was a long shirt.
This is Justin and our friend Greg's new baby. I was surprised he actually wanted to hold the baby! He never wanted to hold Brandon :)
After a fun-filled evening at Uncle Big Greg's
Apparently all Wong boys sleep like this. I don't know why. Just chillin', even in slumber...
I asked Justin to keep an eye on Brandon, so he got into the playpen with him!
Brandon thought it was great fun!
Brandon at one of his first picnics. He's not as wary of grass as Justin was.
 
Brandon is at the "Let's see what's in the cabinets and pull it all out" stage.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment