It's only as I get older that I truly appreciate how much work goes into Cookie Day at my mom's house. She has an Excel sheet for how many dozen of each type of cookie she will produce so she can calculate how much ingredients she will need. Dough-making starts early in the week and continues until Saturday - whew! This is one tradition I'm not so sure I can keep up with!
This year was special because my friend Ako came out with her middle daughter who is 6 to be Cookie Elves with me and Justin! Needless to say, it was a bit messier this year than other years, but great fun was had by all. (And cookie making went faster once our little elves decided they'd rather watch Disney Junior downstairs!)
This year was special because my friend Ako came out with her middle daughter who is 6 to be Cookie Elves with me and Justin! Needless to say, it was a bit messier this year than other years, but great fun was had by all. (And cookie making went faster once our little elves decided they'd rather watch Disney Junior downstairs!)

No comments:
Post a Comment