Sunday, December 22, 2013

November Round-up

November was pretty much a blur for me. It's my busiest time of year at work with our major tradeshow that starts Thanksgiving weekend (Really! Who DOES that??). It's only been now that I finally get a breather and can update the blog. Brandon started preschool in mid-November. It's only been now, after a month, that he finally has stopped crying when I drop him off at school. He's well-adjusted now and has picked up some choice words...like "Mine!"

Here are some November pics


Kicking back after his first day of preschool
Who doesn't like Popsicles in November?
Again with sitting in the box. I'm amazed they both fit!
 
Brandon's Thankgiving placemat
Justin's Thanksgiving placemat
Brandon enjoying Thanksgiving dinner. With a hat on.
Taken right before Daddy took him down the slide and let him do a faceplant in the tanbark
The boys went to Gilroy Gardens while I was in Chicago. Brandon was perhaps not so amused.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment