Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Holiday Round-Up

Eep! I can't believe I never updated this blog with holiday photos! Oops! I guess it's a testament to how fast the holidays flew by. The holidays are my favorite time of year, so it's probably good that I was enjoying it rather than blogging about it ;) Anyways, here are a few choice pics:

Christmas morning. Brandon has a thing for hats, especially ones that are too small for him. I don't know why.


Somehow Justin ended up with tons of Legos this season. He's totally into it. Uncle Kevin was nice enough to sit with him and teach him how to put them together.



The Christmas bounty. No, these were not all for Justin!


Enjoying Christmas dinner

Photo bomb




Waiting for someone to give him a cookie

Uncle Kevin's birthday. Brandon says "Happy" and then blows.

Yummy ice cream cake

Not sure Brandon liked Uncle Kevin's gifts

This captures my holiday season. Kids running. Me tired.




Lots of holiday birthdays!



No comments:

Post a Comment