What better way to spend the first real hot weekend of the summer than with a slip and slide with friends! We were invited to a BBQ at the Ngs house and one of their friends brought a Slip and Slide! It's been a long time since I'd seen one of these, so we were anxious to introduce Justin to it. Justin was a bit wary of the water squirting out, but he quickly figured out this was a fun thing! Of course, while all the other kids played with the slide normally...you know, slipping and sliding? Justin really just wanted a drink of water. Oh well, to each his own. I was almost wishing I could go down the slide just to get some respite from the 100 degree weather!
After this BBQ, we headed over to another friend's house to continue the summertime fun with swimming in their pool. Justin had a great time there too...I think we'll really need to put him in swimming lessons by next summer.
Our tuckered out little man fell fast asleep in the car on the way home. Didn't even open an eye as we carried him upstairs into his crib. What a life! A great summertime day spent with friends and having fun. Can't ask for too much more than this!
After this BBQ, we headed over to another friend's house to continue the summertime fun with swimming in their pool. Justin had a great time there too...I think we'll really need to put him in swimming lessons by next summer.
Our tuckered out little man fell fast asleep in the car on the way home. Didn't even open an eye as we carried him upstairs into his crib. What a life! A great summertime day spent with friends and having fun. Can't ask for too much more than this!

No comments:
Post a Comment