Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I'm a bit behind (as usual) on this blog. In my defense, I left on my maternity leave from work the Friday before Mother's Day, so I was busy trying to tie up all the loose ends at work. :)

In my never-ending quest for a good brunch buffet, we ended up at the Sofitel in Redwood City. I had high hopes, but it was only okay. The food was decent, but the logistics were a bit crazy as the food wasn't arranged very well. Oh well, Justin had a good time as always, whenever there is unlimited food. He was, of course, quite taken by the chocolate fountain, which my dad was happy to oblige him with.



Marshmallows dipped in chocolate

The waiter gave Justin his milk in a water glass, while all the other kids got plastic sippy cups - yikes!

The hotel gave all the moms some French macarons - yum!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment