Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nesting Part 2

When I came down from my cooking and baking nesting kick, I turned to architecture. We had ordered a patio set from Target which came in this great big box. My first thought was, "This would make a great playhouse!"

So with my box cutter and roll of packing tape in hand, I carved out a new house :) I got tired by the time I got to the roof so it's a bit incomplete, but luckily Justin thought it was totally cool. He spent a good portion of the weekend in there, bringing in his sleeping bag and his various dinosaurs. Good thing I made the door bigger than needed, because he also dragged Jay in there to play with him :)

There were so many good cardboard pieces that came with the shipment...I really wanted to create a whole play area. But alas, late pregnancy won out and I had to stop with the house. :)

Anyone need a room for rent?
 
Setting up camp
Justin really wanted to pose with his Apatasaurus


 

No comments:

Post a Comment